Senior Product Manager (d/w/m)
Hybrid or remote
This role is your opportunity to help shape the future of work and turn a growing European startup into a well-known global SaaS brand. With our mission to remove boundaries to know-how exchange and collaboration for everyone in the workplace, Mentessa is transforming the way we work: From a workforce into a community.
As the leading community platform for mentoring, innovation networks, and agile organizations, Mentessa helps you connect with peers, learn from experts, find a mentor, and manage your skills, learning and development, throughout your entire journey and across your entire organization.
About the role
To fulfil this promise Mentessa is building a product team that is data-driven, collaborative, user-centric, and mission-oriented. As a Senior Product Manager you will help establish the foundation for the processes and culture of such a team and have a chance to invent the future of Mentessa.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be one of the first employees and a core team member, working closely with the founders to drive a first-class user experience. If you are data-driven and experienced product leader, with strong affinity for design, and a combination of analytical and creative thinking, we want you to write history with us. For a future of work that is both - high-tech and high-human.
“Think big, act small” is your mantra. As an analytical thinker you are playing the long game of creating a winning cloud SaaS product. On a daily basis, you are figuring out the details, collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders, driving progress with discipline, teamwork, and communication. Your job is bi-directional - connecting product and customers - always striving to raise the bar of our product experience.
You are a servant leader, driven by research and passion for solving the problem. You apply tools and creativity to remove obstacles for you and the entire product team, always looking for the fastest way to the biggest impact. You are a great listener, an effective communicator, and understand that process is part of creativity.
- 5+ years of experience working with SaaS B2B products and with complex systems
- Built and shipped “end user” products with impactful results
- Evidence in creating product-market-fit at fast-paced successful startups
- Led and facilitated cross-functional teams to make decisions and deliver results
- Experience in agile development processes
- Driven business outcomes through data-based decision-making, user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Proficiency in all aspects of the product lifecycle
- A hands-on getting-things-done mindset - a must!
- Passion for growth and achievement, attention to detail, and a passion for design that works
- Great communication skills, amplified by empathy for customers needs, respect for your colleagues, and unshaken domain expertise
- HR tech industry background - a huge advantage
- Create a clear and inspiring product roadmap for our SaaS, prioritising user experience above all
- Develop features and guide their implementation from concept through the entire release process
- Ensure expert domain knowledge of user, market, and business drivers to identify new problems we should solve for our customers
- Identify the precise needs of different user groups in user research and translate them into user journey maps and product requirements
- Closely collaborate with all functions: engineering, design, research, analytics, marketing and customer support, to build an "enchanting" product experience for our users including integrating Mentessa with other tools and marketplaces
- Manage the daily performance of the product development through tracking and optimisation to continuously improve the performance of your product and its impact on the business
- Help define what it means to be a Product Manager at Mentessa and then recruit others who meet that criteria
- Partner with marketing to ensure that the experiences you build are reaching the right customers, in the right way to create the maximum value for our customers and our business
- We believe in the power of unlocking the full potential of our employees through openness, inclusion, and transparency. We count on you to bring your best ideas to work and to make it happen!
- Unique chance to join an early stage, fast-growing SaaS company transforming the world of work
- UN SDG's agenda as a purpose-driven company
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Flexible working hours and a beautiful office in the heart of Munich
- Great culture, great team, great network
- Regular team social events
- Opportunity to speak and learn at our own and at leading industry events
- 2 social impact days per year for volunteering